PT's Art and Chicago HOB

1. Re's Mark great synopsis of the trip to the Baba Centre:
    The artist whose breathtaking artwork we saw at the Baba Centre was Lyn
Ott. He became blind late in life and continued to paint through a type of
consortium with another artist and a photographer. Very interesting
spiritual parallels to PT's struggle with his hearing.
By the way, If anyone on the list can answer this question I'd be much
obliged: What is the name of the artist who painted the striking portrait
of
Meher Baba that can be seen on the wall on his home in PT's 1977 Rolling
Stone article about his spirituality and Meher Baba? It's a fairly large
piece of artwork, and I figured someone on this list might know who painted
it.

2. A low-key Chicago gathering near HOB sounds OK. I'm across the country,
of course, but already have airline and hotel reservations to go to HOB, if
the HOBticket situation works out. As much as I appreciate keeping with The
Who
sites theme, however, let's resist the urge to meet at "Cook County"
(Hospital):-). It's not exactly a tourist attraction.