RE: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #207

> Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 16:21:32 EDT
> From: Kentthe1@aol.com
> Subject: house of blues
>
> could our Chicago area Who heads please keep us informed when House of
> Blues
> concert tix go on sale.

	Called the HoB yesterday, they are still preaching the "I know
nothing, NOTH-ING" message (use your best Schultz voice).
	"No information on The Who, and no one listed to play on the 19th".
	Has there been any more info about all the boys?  The last I read,
there was a "scheduling conflict" with John or Roger.  Any more on this?

	On a different note, Monday night football was full of the spots for
the new sitcom "It's like .....".something...who cares...the one where they
referrence The Who.   It's getting kind of strange having the Who being the
media darlings these days.  The time is ripe, we need the boys to do a
serious tour to back up all this notoriety! The Stones can still be
de-throned!
believer?)
	Stay in Tune,
	Kevin