Chicago Whofest

  In regards to the fellow midwestern Who fans discussing a Chicago fest:
   Maybe we should plan to get together in conjunction with the rumored
appearance at the Chicago House of Blues? Word is Pete (and possibly John
and Roger?) will (may?) be playing on November 19th, a Friday on my
calender...
   If so, tickets will be outrageously expensive but i still am going (even
if i have to beat the doorman with a guitar). Since i suspect more than a
few of us will be in town anyway, why don't we plan a meeting on Saturday
afternoon/night (the following day)?
   For those of us who can't afford or can't get tickets, it would be a
consilation at least to discuss the show with fellow fans who did get in...
and a good chance to meet face to face also.
   i live in Wisconsin, not Chicago... can anyone there suggest a good
meeting place, preferably a bar&grill or landmark near the House of Blues?

              what are your thoughts?       peace&anarchy, jeffree