Re: Philadephia Spectrum, 12/7/74

In article <013f01bef00e$eeb06aa0$3d412e9c@bogie>,
    "Rich Bogovich" <bogie@itis.com>  writes:

> [...] There's a Who track, Summertime
> Blues, from the Philadephia Spectrum, December 7, 1974.  I don't have the
> boxed set or that set's companion video of live Who footage--has this song,
> or any other from that show, been commercially available before?

Tales From the Who
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/who/boots/cd.html#10>
has two songs from Philadelphia but gives a different date.  The
hypertext Who gives the Spectrum show like this:

<http://www.thewho.net/hyper/sets70s.html#4 December 1973>
4 December 1973: Spectrum, Philadelphia, PA
    Most of the show was broadcast on FM radio on "King Flower Biscuit
    Hour" or WYSP "Supergroups on the Road". It might be the 3rd. Sources:
    Tales from the Who.

    I Can't Explain
    Summertime Blues
    My Generation
    I am the Sea
    The Real Me
    I'm One
    Sea and Sand
    Drowned
    Bell Boy
    Dr. Jimmy
    Won't Get Fooled Again
    Pinball Wizard
    See Me, Feel Me
    My Wife
    Punk and the Godfather
    5:15
    Love Reign O'er Me
    Magic Bus

They didn't play Philly in '74 according to the hypertext Who, the
only US venue they played was Madison Square Garden.  I thought I
heard that the Kink Biscuit Flour Hour was supposed to be released,
but I can't remember what ever came of that.
--
<http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/>	Legalize Adulthood!
    ``Ain't it funny that they all fire the pistol,