A little more Whofest

Did I mention that we did  not quite see everything? There was more
to see and do but the hour was late and we did not want to be any
thing like a burden or a problem to Jeff and Virginia.
I do think that to fully explore the Baba Center and really enjoy it
you probably need at least two or more days in which to do so.
I think there may be some kind of curfew and or  lights out by 11pm
so those who may want to party may not be able to. Also the gate
at the entrance is locked at that time and I don't think anyone can
come in or leave until next morning.Unless you're walking.
I must say that the video we saw of Pete playing 'Drowned' to an
audience of 7 Baba followers in India was amazing! The arrangement
was the same as He began to play it onstage with an acoustic which
became popular I guess around the early 80's but this was filmed in 1976 !
It blew me away ! Someday, somehow I just have to get back
there.
Regards,
Derick.