Whofest Update

> Sherridan (who should have been in yesterday but was delayed either by
the
> violent storms we had or, according to him, an extremely lame airline...

First of all, allow me to correct myself. Sherridan is a young lady, and a
delightful one at that. She did make it to MB, and we all met at the Hard
Rock near the Who display, after which they proceeded to get me quite drunk
on gin and that's all I remember until I found myself out front on Elvis'
motorcycle with Brian Jones' fur jacket on and...no, not really. But it was
a very nice evening, and I did perhaps drink more than seemed advisable
this morning when I awoke. I am clinging to consciousness now. But we had
fun, and will have more today I'm sure.