Re: The Who In August

Brian re:

>Go to: http://members.home.net/cadyb/who.htm

   Please allow me to point out an error in your ambitious page.

>On the 2nd, The High Numbers play an all night rave at Brighton
>with the Clique. They earn L25. The 4th sees them again at the
>Railway Hotel, then on the 5th, they begin a five-week residency
>at The Scene Club, a mod mecca. It is probably during one of these
>shows that The High Numbers are filmed and recorded during a show.
>The film is later used in the video for "I Can't Explain". The
>recording surfaces 25 years later as a bootleg.

   The performance footage used in "I Can't Explain" is from The
Railway Hotel. The only Scene footage included therein are shots
of mods/scooters which were filmed outside the venue.
   Secondly, the fact that the audio recording/film are from the
same show, is only speculation.

Anyway, a job well done,
Stoo