The Bush's ? - Whofest 99.- See you there !

Er, I'm not quite sure what you've all been saying, I
have not exactly been paying attention but yes, Gov. Jeb's
wife was recently busted by U.S. Customs and fined about
$7000 for not declaring stuff she bought on a shopping
trip to Paris. Hope that helps in some way. /!@#$%^&!!!
Now back to Whofest 99. There has been a late flurry of
interest from people all over the country for which I
thank them. I will now be arriving on the opening day -
the 16th august as my boss has given me the time off at
last.(Could this be boss abuse ? I kept nagging for the last seven weeks !)
However I don't where where I'll be
staying for the first few days, so anyone wanting to contact
me will have to do so thru Mark. I'll be in touch with Him.
Hope to see you soon.
Regards,
Derick.