NOVEMBER 19th

ok so HOW DOES ONE GET TICKETS TO THE HOB ON NOV 19th.

My local readio station also confirmed this will be taking place and
http://www.petetownshend.net/ also confirms this.

Read here

 Has the long since forgotten project called Lifehouse by Pete Townshend
resurrected? Are we finally going to see this finished and brought back to
life and to the stage? With the BBC broadcasting a Lifehouse special on
radio in Decmeber and a live concert with remaining members of The Who on
November 19th in Chicago, this could well be the beginning of something
major for Pete Townshend and Who fans alike.

I plan on flying to chicago from NYC.

If anyone has any info on tickets please let me know or email me privatley.

I also called the HOB myself and they claim they have no info on this event
yet. Figures!

The capacity of the HOB is only 1300 so tickets are going to be a real pain
in the ass to get.

alrighty then.....
-George

PS...My birthday is November 21st. What a b-day present that would