Re: 'Markie Post' and some WHO!

<< >Wow, you will go to great lengths to defend your hero.

<< Not at all, but this much is clear: you're scared to debate this privately
 because I wipe the floor with your arguments. You seem to feel the need for
 an audience, so you keep posting to this list.  >>

Mark:

I posted to this list in response to your post on this list  (see The Who
Mailing List Digest V6 #189).  As for for me being scared to debate privately
don't you have that backwards? -  I'd be 'scared' if I were reluctant to
debate in full view of others but, as you can see, I welcome the opportunity.
 BTW, I get amused by your  usage of 'you lose',  'try harder' and 'I wipe
the floor...' comments in your private and 'public' posts !

Yes, Pete did confirm on the radio that a DVD will be produced from the Fall
HOB show in Chicago.

Jim