Re: Pete The Babysitter

Preach on Brotha!!! I can't stand the hypocrites now that the shoe is on the other foot with George W. Bush. It seem the conservatives had no qualms about picking apart Bill's personal life and history. Now that the are skeleton's in the Bush closet, the poor republicans are crying foul when they started the whole "politics of personal destruction" in the first place. You reap what you sew people. I only hope that campaign finance reform and a viable 3rd party becomes a reality to save this country from the Dem's and Repub's. Your right about Pete, Mark. At least I know what I'd be getting with Pete.

Dave

"Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss"

>>> "Mark R. Leaman" <mleaman@sccoast.net> 08/07/99 04:11PM >>>

> Bill Clinton may not qualify to watch children but on the same level. I
would
> not trust George Bush or Ronald Reagan to watch my money, especially if
it was in a S&L.

Dave:

Hear hear! Somehow Clinton-bashers seem to forget the sins of those they
support! I know of no one who likes or justifies what happened with Monica,
but there IS a difference between what a person does in his public and
private life...there should be, at least. I guess it depends on who we're
talking about.

> But isn't Pete great!?

Well, now...I love his writing but I don't know about him being a
babysitter either...although at least HE can admit doing cocaine, unlike
Georgie "Dubya." Still, I don't see anyone saying Pete should be banned for
what he's done. Funny, isn't it?