Bo doesn't know...

>Wow, you will go to great lengths to defend your hero.

Jimbo:

Not at all, but this much is clear: you're scared to debate this privately
because I wipe the floor with your arguments. You seem to feel the need for
an audience, so you keep posting to this list. This is a WHO list, pal.
Answer privately or it's proof you have no argument (which is, of course,
the case). For instance, calling something an exaggeration 5 times still
doesn't make it one when it's not. Get a clue.
So this is the last list answer you get from me about this matter, but I
will give you a private one.