Whofest; MyrtleBeach 16th-26th August 1999. Countdown Begins !

Hi Friends,
           Exactly a week to go before the Fest begins. I have just
learned of a possibility of some people that may show up to give
away some free Who pictures and promotional stuff, but I  would  not
get too excited about it at this time. I'll beleive it when I see it,
but they are most welcome .
          I think that just about anybody who is coming from this list
should know by now the schedule of events and so on. You can
always look up my previous posts from the archives for July or June
and you should find all the info there. If there's still anyone that
needs more info, please contct mark leaman or myself.
           Once more my contact number in Myrtle Beach is at the
bermuda Sands Hotel- 843-448-8477. You can also contact Mark at
843-293-7236. Hope to see you soon, looking forward to a great time!
Regards,
Derick.