Re: Pete/Ed radio interview, Chicago

Kathleen Pasquale wrote:

> Yes it did happen.  I received a report on it from someone on the other
> list.  Not much more than what your friend reported other than the DJ
> brought his 2 sons in; who are big Pete fans; with their guitars and planned
> on asking Pete to play with them on air.

	Oh my God!  What complete morons for sons that DJ has!  They just
assumed that a rock LEGEND is suppose to just automatically jam with
them on the air because their dad is the DJ!  I'm glad that Pete showed
them NEVER to assume because you all know what "Assume" stands
for.........

  Apparently the DJ talked about it
> for days before on his show; pretty cheesy.

	That's a whole lunar surface full of cheese!!

> I guess Pete got wind of it was
> none to happy about possibly being put on the spot like that and attitude
> prevailed.

	If they're suppose to be such Pete Townshend fans, then they don't know
JACK about him, otherwise they would have known never to think/consider
of such a preposterous idea!!!

									   Joseph Manfredi