Re: The Iron Giant

There seems to be a lot of hype, and they're going to have a sneak preview
on their webpage at http://irongiant.com.  I saw an article that said it
flew really well with test audiences, and that kids got emotionally
involved.  At this point it'll be a surprise to me if Pete's on the
soundtrack.  The site says the music is by Michael Kamen.

keets