I GOT PUBLISHED! IN A GRAND FUNK BOOK!

Hello Everyone Jay here! Excuse my EXCITEMENT! I interviewed GRAND FUNK
DRUMMER DON BREWER in Dec. '97. EXCERPTS have been/were chosen to be used
in the GRF book being written at the time. THE BOOK CAME out in the U.K.
this month! STORY OF AN AMERICAN BAND GRAND FUNK RAILROAD and they used
portions of my interview! I'm credited in the book.

Thxs for listening.

The Sonics All Music Site Published By Jay Siekierski
http://home.earthlink.net/~thesonics NEW REVIEWS UP: RAINBOW/BLONDIE/JETHRO
TULL/MOODY BLUES/GINGER BAKER/MICK TAYLOR/LOU REED & MUDDY WATERS. Check
Out My Music Auctions on Ebay: Bluenigel & Yahoo: Rednigel