Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #186

The apartment where Keith died is on Curzon Place in Mayfair.  Get off at the
Hyde Park Corner tube station, cross diagonally to go up the right side of Park
Lane.  It's a little street just beside the Hilton Hotel.  I was there for the
20th anniversary of his death last year.  I'm sure the flowers I saw there have
wilted by now.

		-Brian in Atlanta