Pete and his futuristic thinking/writing

You have to hand it to the Man,As early as I'm a Boy Pete was
looking toward the Future. His inclusion of Child abuse in 'Tommy'
was years ahead before it became a major issue in this country and
worldwide.(the last 4-5 years or so) So why not the internet  or
'grid' as he called it too ? No wonder the audience etc...could not
get it back then, Pete is simply way out front of anybody else, a
Genius in every sense. He probably invented Rock opera too but that's
too much credit for the know it all critics to give Him.
Rock on Pete. I have bought every record you ever made and will continue to
do so. More power and good health to you.
Regards,
Derick.