Re: Roger's eyepatch

Joe Lewinski wrote:
> This has probably already been covered but what the hell.  The eye patch
> thing that Roger did was great.  Any other musician would have canceled
> the performance.

It was also the turning point in Pete and Roger's relationship.  I saw an
interview with Pete the day of the concert and he was almost slack-jawed in
astonishment that Roger was going to perform that day.  He was beaming with
admiration for Roger.  Ever since then he and Roger have gotten along and even
worked together without hitting.

		-Brian in Atlanta