Re: Disliked--now Fave tune====

I don't mean to hog this topic but I thought of two more:

"Shout and Shimmy" the studio version.  When I first heard it I thought this may
be the silliest thing they ever did.  Practically The Who in blackface.  But I
got around that and now it's one of my favorite early tracks.

"Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting"  A Who cover slower than the original?
Blasphemy!  Now I enjoy it and wish they'd do more like it.  How about it TED?
An album of covers!

		-Brian in Atlanta