Re: Joni Mitchell & The Who

ML wrote:

I mean, how could a Joni Mitchell fan ever be a Who fan? I GUESS
>>it's possible, but it must be unlikely.

Dave, myself, writes:
I remember at Day in the Garden show when Mitchell was playing, I could only get to about 50' from the stage and thought that would be it.  Soon as she was done her set though, I couldn't believe how many people turned and walked away as if Pete meant nothing to them as I scurried right to the railing center stage.  On that particular day, I didnt see very many Joni Mitchell/Pete Townshend fans.

---
Be kind, be real, or get out of my face
                              -- Pete Townshend

HotBot - Search smarter.