Re: Sharing a Cher discussion

>Oh, I'm just always on the lookout for the best drugs, that's all. In
the interest of music appreciation, of course...not for any PERSONAL
reason. One must progress, you know.

Drugs?  Where?

>> I do think he's right that lots of different age groups will show
up at her concerts--all the old fans, and new ones, too.

>The Who could say the same, and I don't hear anyone calling THEM
extremely hip.

Kind of a difficult fit, eh?  What did Cheryl say?  Music for misfits?

>> (Anybody notice Elton John was one of the "divas" this week?)
<grin>

>Yes, I did notice that. Funny, and I don't mean funny ha ha...

No, no.  Totally hilarious.  Even the newscasters noticed.  The man's
going on tour, so he's looking for a little free publicity.  What
better way?

>> Comments from anyone on this in relation to TED now?
>
>Sure...no one is calling TED extremely hip.

Oh, Lord.  Good thing.

keets