20th Century Masters

The 20th Century Masters CD I ordered came in from Amazon today. The
most notable aspect of this CD is the number of typos in the
booklet--not only is JAE's name misspelled, but the record numbers after
each song are for albums, not 45s, as you would think. There are also
recording dates given for each song, many of which contradict the "30
Years" booklet. A recording date of July 9, 1968, is given for "Magic
Bus", which I suppose is as good a guess as any. (Oh, yes--it's the
short mono version of MB on this CD.)

The tracks seem to be culled from the various remastered Who CDs from
the past few years, so there's no great improvement in sound quality.

Emily