Doug Sandom

Hello,

Very nice thoughts about Doug Sandom from Rich and Derick that
were in the last digest.

As I recall from Fletcher's book 'Dear Boy' Doug was basically
a family man and once he was *asked* to leave the group he
basically retired the drums.  If that's true I don't think
Doug would have any chops left to rejoin the likes of TED.  After
all TED has spent decades developing their craft where Doug
stopped back in what 62/ 63.

I think it might be a bit of fun to watch Doug join TED after
hours, privately when everybody is drunk and nobody cares but I'm
afraid that at this point if I had to see him *work* at it I
would feel embarrassed for the guy.

Which leaves me with a couple of questions:

- Are there any recordings out there of Doug's playing, preferably
  with TED?

- And there were only six *official* members of The Who under that
  name right?  TED, Keith, Kenney and Rabbit?

Beau (who is really getting into the group Morphine) McCrury