"Getting high/You can't beat it..."

> Utsick and several other promoters also cite Cher's expected tour to
> do well. "She's a wild card in that she truly spans several
> demographics," said Sean McGee, president of the Houston-based Big
> Bang Productions.  "Just about enyone from a '70s throwback to a '90s
>  club kid could wind up at one of her shows.  In the past few months,
> she's gone from being more than an enduring icon.  She's back to being
> extremely hip."

Keets:

I just have to ask...did the article say what drug this guy McGee was on
when he said this? `Cause I'd like to get my hands on some; I haven't been
that loaded in decades. Wait, I've NEVER been that loaded in my entire
life! I WISH!

Extremely hip, eh? Jeez! Dan Quayle has a better chance of being president
than Cher has of being even slightly hip. I would say the more truthful
sentiment would be: "...truely bizarre due to extreme plastic surgery."

            Cheers                           ML

"I play guitar all night and day/Just don't ask me to think..."

 Nils Lofgren