Who trades

This is a slightly funny question. Having read the post about favourite Who
recordings from Gearge Ligouri(?), and potential trades, I was wondering if
someone could help me.

I am really interested in adding to my collection of 'official' CD
recordings, with bootlegs, concerts and recordings of that like. The
trouble is though that everywhere I have seen trades available the other
person has lived outside of Britain. This is a problem because I am only a
poor student and cannot afford to pay postage to another country. What I
was wondering was whether anyone here in Blighty had any cds?tapes they
would be prepared to trade (or do a 2:1 tape deal or something)?

Yours,
Tom