Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #92

>From: doctorjimmy@hotmail.com
>I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading
community, and >thought that you might be interested.
>Seller: doctorjimmy@hotmail.com
...snip

What do you mean you "saw this item at eBay"? You are listed as the seller,
I should hope you have seen it. Now I don't mind (I actually like it) when
people post Who stuff they are
selling to the list. But please dont insult our intelligence by pretending
it is something it isnt.
Like why is everything bluenigel (or whoever it is) sells is "rare"?
So please let us know what you are selling, but admit it is you selling it,
let us know
what it is you are selling exactly (dont make us follow a link) and let us
decide how
"rare" it is.

Just my 2 cents.

Marty