Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V6 #89

It's refreshing to see the variety of music we all listen to! - Makes me
want to go check out many of the groups and CD's that are listed!

Here's my current CD rotation:

1) The Other Ones - Only the Strange Remain  (Jerry would be proud!)
2) Pete/Ronnie - Rough Mix  (LOVE IT!!....I can listen to this over and
over ...)
3) Best of Elvis Costello and the Attractions
4) The Art of Noise - Who's Afraid of the Art of Noise  (on one piece
they quote "baba o'reily"!)
5) Who - Live at the Isle of Wight
6) Bjork - Homogenic
7) Miles Davis - Kind of Blue
8) Pete - Empty Glass
9) Grateful Dead - Dick's Picks #4  (ranks up there with Live at Leeds
as energy goes!)
10) Sarah McLachlen - Surfacing