Re: missed interview

It was a re-run of the fall interview when RD was promoting "A
Christmas Carol."  He didn't sing, they reviewed a few old Who myths
(banned from Holiday Inn, car in swimming pool), and talked about the
show, which was more entertaining.  Conan isn't an especially
interesting interviewer, but he did bump another guest to give Rog
(and Tom Hanks) extra time.

Interestingly, someone reported that the show was taped between
performances of "A Christmas Carol" and RD's limo didn't show up, so
he rode back to the theater with a fan who was there seeking an
autograph.  (Bet secuity loved that.)

keets