No Subject

Hello it's me Nathan again. I know a lot of you think I am fake but I'm
not. Just because I happen to like "controversial" music as some of you
call it like the Backstreet Boys, The Village People, Hanson, Aqua, and
a couple others doesn't mean I can't be a Who fan too. Who's rule is it
that I can't like those bands and The Who? I didn't hear anyone critize
the other music I liked like The Greatful Dead and Bob Marley. I just
like a varity of music and I'm not afraid to admit it.