A little Yoko in the night & Whofest

> of John Lennon's single 'Woman', The b-side was Kiss,Kiss,Kiss. After

Derick:

One of her better songs...

> If anyone is interested in A Whofest that will be held in Myrtle Beach
> this summer,Please email Mark Leaman at mleaman@sccoast.net.

Just to (slightly) correct my address...
I'll take notes for one week, which should give everyone time to see this
note and respond, and then announce the best possible date for everyone. I
have no bias, of course, since I'll be here all of the time.

> Well, I don't agree... Linda actually singed and played the keyboards.

Lucas:

I didn't mean to say Linda was as bad as Yoko, but simply that she must
have had some quality other than her "musical and vocal ability" (don't
know what else to call it), just like Yoko, that we are unaware of. Alan
suggested that Yoko sucked, and I thought "That's one possible
explanation..."