Yoko/Rockestra/Whofest 99

Hi Everyone, Forgive me for my ignorance but I once played a b-side
of John Lennon's single 'Woman', The b-side was Kiss,Kiss,Kiss. After
hearing it I did'nt know if to laugh,cry,scream,wonder what the hell
was that or throw it out the window ! I'm sorry but not only does
Yoko suck, She can't sing. She should stick to painting or whatever.
And they said that Keith could'nt sing ! Ha! Ha!
I saw that gig, the final one of the weeklong series with Rockestra.
Pete looked like He  probably was drunk or stoned and went out of
his way to give Paul a hard time,plus He refused to wear the Top
Hat,Jacket and tie! Much to Paul's disliking.
If anyone is interested in A Whofest that will be held in Myrtle Beach
this summer,Please email Mark Leaman at mleamansccoast.net. We'd like
to hear from you . August appaers to be the favoured month. Let us
know when is good for you. We 're hoping to make it at least a long
weekend.Got any ideas ? Let us know. Please state how many of you
are likely to come. Thankyou.
regards, Derick.