Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V5 #227

I'd like to thank Beau McCrury for the low down on the Who Convention.  I
missed the accounts of the convention given by others, so Beau's tale of Who
Heaven was a new trip for me.   I wish more than anything that I could have
gone.  In '89 I visited relatives for a month in London and I visited Acton
Grammer School (John and Pete's grade school) as stood like a stalker outside
Pete's house near Eel Pie Island (at least some local said it was his house).
Fond memories but I'll never be sated, so it was great hearing about the
convention.
One last question; was there any talk of another convention next year, and if
so, can anyone provide details.  I'd love to meet Doug Sandom, any of the
Moons, and let us not forget Professor Emeritus Brian from Atlanta (from whom
I've learned much).
Thanks,
Leo O'Sullivan