Re: keith moon movies

>From: "ERIN MURPHY" <briana68@hotmail.com>
>Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 19:12:52 PDT

>I was wondering if anyone knew about what is going on with the two
keith

I spoke with Dougal (Peter Butler) at the convention and he told me that
DeNiro's production co. Tribeca is going forward.  The rewrite of the
script is complete and Dougal is very happy with it.  He said they
should start filming in several months.  He also mentioned that they
were thinking about re-releasing his book to coincide with the movie.

Kathleen

**Your promises to train me are just attempts to restrain me.**   PT