keith moon movies

I was wondering if anyone knew about what is going on with the two keith
movies that are supposedly in production. I was reading an interview
Roger did, that was in Mojo magazine with Keith on the cover, and he
said that he was putting it on hold for a while until the other one
comes out (or something like that anyway). I would really like to know
anything that anyone knows concerning these movies. Also if there are
any other Australian Who fans on the list I would love to hear from you.

Erin