Rog and jesus

I have always been a big fan of superstar.  Although I think it is a great
musical, I do not think that roger could hit the high notes.  I do not
think that he would do the part credit.  Although the man who played
jesus in the movie once played tommy.  The first time I met ted kneelye I
asked him how long he had been playing jesus and he just looked at me and
sighed 2000 years my son.  He is really the nicest man.  I just do not
think roger can scream that high.
Ryan

"Sooner or later
Your legs give way, you hit the ground
Save it for later
Don't run away and let me down.
Sooner or later
You hit the deck, you get found out.
Save it for later
Don't run away and let me down." (The EB)

"Please leave the garden alone Gerry"  (REK)