Pete at Woodstock

 Hello Everyone,Just got back from my vacation in the Northeast. I
thought Pete at the woodstock gig was brilliant! So He did'nt have a
drummer,OK that may be a point but The man delivered a terrific set and
apart from his rather silly comment about "No kind of substance" or words
to that effect can harm him, etc..(an obvious reference to drugs) Pete
gave a really great show. Rolling Stone mag sums it all up- An artist of
this calibre works too infrequently. It was great meeting some of you Who
fanatics up there. All in all a great gig! I know this is a late post so
sorry to bore some of you with this. Regards, Derick.

Derick Bhupsingh
d056071c@dc.seflin.org