Re: facts and accusations

Kentavo,

>You are arguing semantics. Have you ever personally seen that the
world is
>round? Well then, how do you know it is? You don't do you.

The difference between a fact and an accusation is an important one.
You may call it semantics if you like, but you would probably feel
differently if the accusations being billed as facts were made about
you!

Oh, and I know the world is round the same way the Ancient Greeks
knew the world was round - by the way ships come up over the horizon.
 I grew up near the ocean. :)

-Yellow "Surfer Girl" Ledbetter