Roger's Hair

Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 20:35:09 -0400
From: "The Espy Family" <cespy@peachnet.campus.mci.net>
Subject: [none]

Hey you all (particularly David),

"I also think that when Roger cut his hair in the late seventies ( I
believe
it was for McVicar ) that it was like Samson when he lost his locks .
The
Who should have broken up the day he got that cut ."

Well, well, well, that's an interesting point of view, David.  I'm just
curious - do you think The Who lacked power BEFORE Roger grew his hair
long?

Christy

Touche Christy .
I think their Roger pre-perm days had great power . Perhaps it was just
a Moon driven thing . A shadow of their former selves without him . I
think i could have happily lived if they broke up when Keith died and
never released Face Dances and It's Hard . They are my least played Who
albums .

Probably will open a can of worms but that's my opinion .

Dave