JEB 6-2

In a message dated 9/6/98 9:52:47 PM EST, Bitsamail writes:

<< Dear Friends,

 Here are the first confirmed dates for the 2nd leg of Left For Dead - The
Sequel.
 There are more dates coming in everyday and we will be updating the schedule
as soon as we receive new information.  The band is going to continue
recording for the "live" album as there is a lot of record company interest in
it.  Our latest news on the "Van-Pires" album is that it will be released this
fall.  We will also be posting up dates on other events and information on the
web page.

 http://eden.com/theox

 The John Entwistle Band - Fall Schedule
 OCTOBER

 1-Thursday
 2-Friday		Northern Lights, Clifton Pk. NY
 3-Saturday		NJ		(tentative)
 4-Sunday		Maddies, Frazier, PA

 5-Monday		The Inzone, Kernersville, NC
 6-Tuesday		Sing Sing Music Hall, Chattanooga, TN
 7-Wednesday
 8-Thursday		Road House Ruby’s South, Olathe, KS
 9-Friday		Synergy (Happy B-Day John) West Chicago, Ill
 10-Saturday	Minn. (Tentative)
 11-Sunday		Lincoln NB (venue to be announced)

 12-Monday
 13-Tuesday
 14-Wednesday		Wilberts Bar & Grille, Cleveland, OH
 15-Thursday
 16-Friday
 17-Saturday
 18-Sunday

 19-Monday
 20-Tuesday
 21-Wednesday
 22-Thursday
 23-Friday
 24-Saturday
 25-Sunday

 26-Monday
 27-Tuesday
 28-Wednesday
 29-Thursday
 30-Friday		Redondo Beach CA (tentative)
 31-Saturday	Tucson AZ (tentative)

 NOVEMBER
 1-Sunday
 2-Monday
 3-Tuesday
 4-Wednesday 	Milla’s Club, Salt Lake City Utah
 5-Thursday		Idaho (venue to be announced)		T
 6-Friday		Swackhammers Concert Hall, Spokane WA
 7-Saturday
 8-Sunday