Re: who's missing

The version of "Mary-Anne..." on Who's Missing is the single version
that appeared on the B-side of "I Can See for Miles" in the US.  It also
appears in stereo for the first time on the remastered Odds and Sods CD.

Emily

-- BEGIN included message

On Wed, 2 Sep 1998 Layla90911@aol.com wrote:

> Does anyone have the track listing for Who's Missing?
>
> ~Samantha

	Yup.

	Oh, you want to know what it is? ;)

	Okay, here goes:

1. Shout and Shimmy
2. Leaving Here
3. Anytime you Want me
4. Lubie (Come back home)
5. Barbara-Ann
6. I'm a Boy (Original Version)
7. Mary-Anne With the Shaky Hands (Original Version)
8. Heaven and Hell
9. Here for More
10. Don't Even Know Myself
11. When I was a Boy
12. Bargain (live)

	Note: after hearing *far too many* versions of MAWTTSH, I am at a
loss to figure out what makes this one desirable... ;)

			--Carrie

******************
*CUIDADO! LLAMAS!*
******************