Bernd, White Fang, Gary L., etc.

Does anybody else receive e-mails by these people?  All it is is a public bash session and it's really annoying to get 20 e-mails a day from these people.  I would really like to stop getting these but not get off thewho@igtc.com.  Maybe I signed up for another digest also.  All I know is that it is really fucking annoying and these fucking people should find something better to do with their time!  I don't mind non-Who discussion but give me a break!  If anybody has any comments for me, you can either post them to the digest or e-mail me privately.

Thanks,
Chuck Vinyard