Re: response to Greg

William Spencer Watson wrote:

> I agree these kinds of discussions are silly and that they don't matter,
> but we have them anyway because we have opinions about them and because
> they're fun!  If these kinds of topics are too silly for you, ignore them
> or start a Who Mailing List for Really Serious People.  As long as the
> content is relevant to the Who, please don't presume to tell people that
> topics don't belong on the list.  As far as I can tell, we have enough of
> a problem as it is getting people to join and post regularly.

i agree whole-heartedly, does it really matter if the topic is silly or not
pertinent or whatnot, as long as we have fun w/ it & it is in some way relating
to the who.  & let me remind you that they were not always serious about
everything, so why should we have to when we area tlaking about them.

    bub-bye,
    me(charity russell)