links

Hello fellow Who fanatics,

This is a great web page full of more links than you could ever get through

http://www.thewho.net/Chris/Who1.html

I can't remember if this page is where I found about this Who digest or not.  So if you all already know about this site, then just ignore me!!

BTW, I am highly enjoying the back and forth about rock as art.  IMHO, if anything moves you, interests you, captures your attention, or just plain floors you, it is art.  It may only be art to you personally, but art it is.  As far as rock musicians being artists: if you can create, you are an artist.  You may be a bad artist, as there are plenty of examples out there, but an artist you are.

I'd like some feedback on the new Simon Townshend album.  Anyone?

Thanks,

Karyn
"I didn't think I was a hypocrite, till I tried to pray".
koconnor@importproducts.com