The next Generation

Hello all, I say little in this forum, but I thought I'd add an upbeat comment.

I'm hitting 40, been a Who fan since 1967.

My two kids, (Gord, 6, Jamie 3) both love the Who. gord sings the lyrics to every song on most of the  various 'Greatest Hits' albums. He especially loves 'I Can See For Miles' and "I'm a Boy'. Jamie just grabs the 'sticks' and does her best Keith Moon imitation on the furniture. Yes, I have begun to teach Gord how to play the guitar.

Long Live Rock