Re: Someone say Art?

At 07:18 PM 10/19/98 PDT, you wrote:

>Who knows what affects ME more than I do?  Therefore, no one person
>should take such a pretentious position by suggesting that they can tell
>me what is art.  Just as silly is them trying to tell me what is not.
>What do they know?  What do I know?

Here's a few definitions for your stew:

art = anything created that moves you

Great Art = the above + general concensus + time.

I know The Who's work is art for me.  I think that it might make the Great
Art level.  That's not my decision.  For the time being all I can do is
help future generations to discover The Who and understand what they are
listening to.

			-Brian in Atlanta