Rock is Dead

There is something you've missed here.  Roger's right: The Who work
magic.  They actually shape reality.

keets

>If you want to call these people artists, they should be insulted.  I
say this because, if they are artists, they peaked well after their
time.  Emily Dickinson successfully did everything with words that
Townshend was not able to do.  Buddy Rich was several times better as
adrummer than Moon could ever have hoped to have been.  And I think we
can all agree that better than average singers are, and always have
been, a dime a dozen.  The only one that can claim to be something truly
special is Entwistle.  I have never heard a better bassist, but that is
where his claim ends.  He is simply an average lyricist, and his other
musical skills are also average.