Official BBC CD release soon!!

This just in,from MOJO magazine out today:
WHO NEXT UP FOR BEEB SESSION
The Who are about to become the latest major UK act to release their BBC
Radio sessions on CD.Although intended to be in the shops before
Christmas,legal issues may delay the album until the New
Year.Meanwhile,Pete Townshend is set to play a handful of UK shows in
November,and has plans to revive Lifehouse,the great lost Who project.
Producer Jon Astley,who has been upgrading the Who catalogue on CD,confirms
that he's found quality source recordings for over 30 songs,and that the
set is likely to fill 2 CDs."I'm also hoping to include jingles and
interview snippets,"he tells MOJO."I've turned up a great interview where
Pete talks about Tommy.He's not that keen on using it,but he wasn't that
keen on some of the things we'd done on the earlier CDs-but he usually
changes his mind once he's heard them!"
Beeb jingles include My Generation (reworked as My Favourite Station),Happy
Jack ("Happy Jack had some fun/Here on Radio 1")  and Boris The Spider.
Certain to be on the set are BBC versions of many of the band's classic
singles:Anyway Anyhow Anywhere ("better than the bloody single",according
to Roger Daltrey),My Generation,Substitue,I'm A Boy,Happy Jack,a bass-heavy
I Can See For Miles,Pictures Of Lily (with Townshend on organ),The
Seeker,Substitue and pinball Wizard.Two BBC-owned performances as yet
unissued in any form are Just You And Me (a 1965 beat version of the James
Brown song) and a 1966 recording of The Olympics' Good Lovin'.Astley is
also considering Old Grey Whistle Test materialfrom the early '70s.
Pete Townshend enjoyed his short summer tour so much,he's likely to play
two London shows in earlyNovember,as well as a charity show in a provincial
venue on November 10.Althogh details are sketchy on Lifehouse,Townshend's
unfinished project between Tommy and Who's Next,a scipt is being developed
for broadcast on Radio 3 next year.It's then likely to be developed into a
full-blown stage show.