Re: Keith Moon Behind the Music

>I just saw the Keith Moon Behind the Music on VH1 and there was a song
played
>fairly near the end that I really liked.  I just wanted to know what the
song
>is and on what album I could find it on.  The lyrics were: "If the fire,
the
>fire still burns, the heart grows old, but never ever learns..."  If
someone
>could help me out I would really appreciate it!!! Thanks to all and long
live
>rock!!
>
>Jackie

The song you are talking about is called "After the Fire."  It was writen by
Pete for Roger and can be found several places:  one Roger's solo album
"After the Fire" or on Pete's "Deep End Live."  I think I also remeber some
one saying that John was using it in his current set list.  I don't know if
it has been recorded by him or not.  Well, hope that answers your question.
Ta ta.                                                 -Jessi  =:o

thought for the day:  George Washinton's brother was the Uncle of our
Country.