help

dear brian,
         Thanks for the info on the new keith moon book. But I still
could'nt find it. I went to the address (biggscvc@aol.com) you gave me
but I really could'nt figure what to do from there. Please help me! I
want to get this book as soon as I can. Oh yeah, tell me about the ivan
waterman book you read! I can't believe anyone has ever heard of it not
to mention to have read it! How can I get this book?! please, please,
please, help!

Bye, nicole